Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Alex!









































































































So since Alex was sick for her birthday and the entire weekend after we had to postpone any form of a party until Tuesday afternoon. Andy was still off from work so we took advantage of it and went to the playground and had a blast! I'm a little post happy with the pictures and i haven't figured out yet how to label them. I can't believe Alex goes down the biggest slide all by herself! I get up there and feel a little woozy from the height of it! The kids and Andy love to scare me I've decided! They like to see my reaction?!?! It's madness! Some of the pictures I'm posting are while Alex was still sick. She put her present from Auntie Lisa (the earrings, necklace etc...) on on one of the days she was sick and she loved it but then she got feeling miserable again so then Daddy tried to make her feel better by wearing it! Oh so cute! As you can see Eric loves her presents too! He was the one to watch her Barbie movie this morning! If he wasn't such a boy I would be worried! He just likes to be silly! It's a good thing we finally celebrated her birthday yesterday because Eric woke up bright and early this morning throwing up. And when i say bright and early I mean the sun is barely coming up and the birds are out chirping. I am usually awake at this time most mornings due to a baby pushing on my bladder. And I love listening to the birds but this morning I wanted to take them all out. Maybe its from a long weekend and very early mornings full of vomit and misery?? I was just so tired and between Eric throwing up and the stupid birds all chirping like they don't have a care in the world I was really grumpy. And being the good wife that I am I sent Andy to the couch...Mostly it was selfish on my part...I didn't want to clean up anything from him if he saw what Eric did. Plus I guess he had to work this morning so he got to sleep. I really hoped we got rid of this stuff but the doctor did tell us its very contagious and would go through our household so I guess I was warned. Hopefully Eric is feeling better very soon and that me and Andy don't get it. YUCK! Apparently we aren't the only ones with it though. Two of my sisters have it as we speak. I haven't seen Mandy in who knows how long so we didn't get if from or give it to her and Lisa lives in Idaho so... its EVERYWHERE. So DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSES IF YOU DON'T WANT IT!!














Anyway...I'm glad we got to finally have a small celebration for Alex. I can't believe she is TWO already. She is so beautiful and sweet and we love her to pieces!! Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie!!

2 comments:

The Jones :) said...

Anna...your blog is adorable!! I really like it...and like it even more that you started one!! I love seeing the kids...they're so big and so dang cute!! I'm jealous that Andy's done with school...jealous that you/Andy and Andrea/Danny all got to spend so much time together...wish we could ALL get together...well the 3 younger kids!! I love you and miss you tons...can't wait for more pics and posts!!!
LOVE YOU :) :) :)

JJ said...

Great job on your blog so far!! I am looking forward to what's next. Your kids are so cute...it is fun to see all those pictures! Andy, you look so pretty in all that dress up. Happy Belated Birthday Alex! Eric, what a good big brother you are, giving Alex kisses....cute!