Friday, June 27, 2008

Now we know...

This is my 3rd and final post for today! I can go forever without posting anything and then all of a sudden have lots to share! This made me giggle so I had to share it!
When I was a kid if my mom made something we ate it or we found our own food or went without. I agree that my kitchen is not a restaurant! However, today for the first time we had tuna fish sandwiches! I'll let the pictures tell you whether or not we'll ever have tuna again!!











Pretty sure I was making the exact same face as the kids! YUCK!! This is one thing my kids will NEVER be forced to eat in my house...EVER!! Tuna serves NO purpose!! Today Eric was not yelling "Mom made the BEST lunch EVER!" like he normally does if he really likes something I made!! :)


2 comments:

The Jones :) said...

LOL...looks like they REALLY enjoyed that lunch!! That's funny...funnier that you got a kick out of it and took pictures of them!! LOL...that's nice of you not to make them eat it again!!
Love you guys!!

JJ said...

I love it...and I agree with your concept. I like tuna though. But we avoid raw onions and celery in things in our house. Good for you for making them try something new, I think it builds character...or something like that! ;)