Thursday, November 20, 2008

OH MY GOOD HECK!!!

HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF???
I so badly HATE working out!!!!!!!!!! I just tried to do TAE BO...GRRROOOSSS!!! It KICKED MY BUTT!! I couldn't even finish the video!!!
I know I know...it will get better if I keep at it. It just sucks!! Me and Andy have decided to hang up posters in the basement of HUNKS and BABES for motivation. We both feel like puking by the time we get off the treadmill and neither of us do much more than a mile!
One more thing...my elbows hurt really bad now that I did that TAE BO video. Maybe I was doing it wrong??
GRRRR.....
:)

3 comments:

Andrea and Danny said...

ANNA NO!!!
You've been through this 3 times now! You know how long its going to take, and you're not going to see immediate results! Tae Bo is hard! But works sooo good!! Don't put pictures up of hunks and babes it will just ruin your self esteem even more. You have to learn to be happy with yourself, not be destroyed by the image of others!! Your beautiful! So beautiful, I wish you could see that!!
See your beautiful self soon!! :D
Love you!!

The Jones :) said...

I agree with Andrea...you just need to take it easy and be patient. As hard as it may be...it's not just going to fall off...and you look amazing so stop being so hard on yourself. And I too think it's a bad idea to put up pictures...that won't get you anywhere...just make you look more down on yourself...those pictures are done in PHOTO SHOP and probably aren't real...so you're a real person that has had 3 kids...and you look DANG good. Just remember that!!
Love you!!

Mindy said...

You are way too hard on yourself. I bet if you just clean your house like crazy, ie vacuum a bunch, dance while you're doing the laundry, and walk in place while you're doing dishes, those pounds you see that no one else does will just melt right off your hips. I swear some days I burn more just trying to keep up with my kids and house than I would with any work out program.