Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 WEEKS TO GO!!

36 weeks! BIG BELLY!





Holy Crud!! I cannot believe we only have 3 weeks left until this baby comes!! Believe me, I'm SO ready for this baby to come out! I love the feeling of being pregnant...feeling that baby move and kick is unreal and I always miss that feeling after the baby does come. HOWEVER, I've never been more ready for "delivery"! Maybe you are right Becki, I have a big belly and small baby!! Whatever the reason...this baby will not give me a break with the kicking and punching and stretching and whatever else it's doing in there. Maybe its trying to be like its big brother Eric...watched the Olympics and is now trying to be a gymnast!! Sure feels that way!! :) I haven't been sleeping at all the last week or so...either have heartburn, the baby has hiccups or it just wont settle down. I'm left feeling wide awake and HUNGRY. I've been so good at not getting up at night to eat...its something I've refused to do. I caved this morning at like 5:30...I'd been awake for almost 3 hours thinking about how hungry I was and the baby was just going crazy. So I finally gave in and had a bowl of cereal. Baby settled down, I crashed for a half hour and then the stupid alarm went off. You'd think after being awake ALL night crashing for a half hour would be like power nap...wake up with lots of energy...not even close! It was so hard crawling out of bed!! But I guess its helping me get used to being up all night with a baby again. (I'm trying to find the positive in it!)

I should post the pictures of our fun vacation but really have no desire to. I think I just figure the only two people on my friends list went on the same vacation and have the same pictures so whats the point?!?!?!? I know there are other people who read this blog too...I just can't figure out how to add them onto the friends list...that's Andy's job! So at some point I will blog about our trip for you guys! ...Just not today!

1 comment:

Andrea and Danny said...

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO HAVE THIS BABY!!!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU TOMORROW!