Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just an EVERYTHING post...

I don't have anything exciting to blog about or any cute pictures of our kids to show off...I think mostly I'm just getting really anxious and nervous about this baby coming. I love this blog stuff because I can use it to vent out all of my nerves and frustrations!!
First frustration: Had an OB checkup 2 weeks ago and was at a certain weight...went in 1 week later to meet with the doctor doing the c-section and was still at that same weight. One week later (2 days ago) I go in for my last OB checkup and I gained 6 lbs. WHAT??? I was shocked. 6 POUNDS!! 6 STINKIN POUNDS in ONE WEEK!! WHAT IS THAT?? I'm not swollen or anything that would explain 6 lbs. The doctor just laughs at me as he has this entire pregnancy. He probably thinks I'm some really vain dumb girl who is pregnant and doesn't want to gain any weight. I'm totally fine with gaining weight and being very healthy for the baby. I'm all for that! I just don't want to gain the weight I did with Eric. Oh my goodness...I was a WHALE! He says he wanted me to gain 30 lbs and now I've done that...he says it like 30 lbs is oh so easy to lose. Grr...
Anyway...I had a very productive day today. I cleaned all of my kitchen cupboards. Ok well not the ones with pots and pans but I did all the food ones. That made me really mad at myself. We just painted what 9 months ago?? We're talking pulling all the food out of the cupboards and putting it all back when we were done painting....key words...PUTTING IT ALL BACK. I had food that expired in 2007. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I PUT OUTDATED FOOD BACK?? So dumb. Anyway...its all clean and taken care of NOW! Then I went outside and cleaned the garage. I even went so far as to sweep it all out! After naps we all went back outside and the kids wanted me to make them a pile with the leaves. So yep! I raked the yard. Well most of it. Only to have the kids spread the leaves everywhere. It was fun for them though. Not so fun for me at the moment however. I'm pretty sore and exhausted now. Sad thing is I still have so much to do tonight. The daycare kids moms and our neighbor all think I'm nesting. NESTING?? No, definitely not nesting...nesting would have been a month ago. What this is is FREAKING OUT that I didn't do it a month ago and now we'll have a baby in TWO DAYS!! :) I just hope I have all the important stuff done. I think all the baby stuff is ready. The stuff I'll need is pretty much ready. Now I just need to do a last cleaning so I don't get to do it 2 days after I get home. Maybe if I'm really good and plan it out just right I can do a little tonight, some tomorrow while the kids are here, and then the rest after the kids leave tomorrow night. I don't want to vacuum while the kids are still here...that would be pointless. The good news is that both of the kids will be picked up at 4:30!! One wasn't going home till 6:30 but her grandma is coming to get her at 4:30 so I can have the night with my family! SO NICE!
Ok well I guess this is getting a little long...Hope if anyone reads this they don't mind reading every thought that has gone through my head the last 15 minutes! :) Just getting it all out!
OH and one final vent! ANDY DOESN'T LIKE OUR NAMES WE HAVE PICKED OUT. ??? He is such a pain! He likes them and then all of a sudden "they just don't feel right". But yet if I throw out a hundred other names they don't feel right either. He can't figure out any names and hasn't exactly thrown out any himself. Hopefully we get this figured out before Friday. I would really really love to have a name for our baby when it comes out!
Ok that's all. ...for now! I'm a bundle of nerves so maybe I'll post a million more times before we go in Friday at 10:00!!
:)

1 comment:

The Jones :) said...

You make me laugh...HOLY cleaning...you're crazy!! But good for you...maybe it'll put you into labor...then it'll come sooner!?!? Just kidding!! Good luck tomorrow...can't believe you'll have a baby on FRIDAY...kinda crazy, but exciting for you!! Hope things calm down a bit and you're able to relax...it'll be good!! You can do it...you've done it twice before!!!
LOVE YOU LOTS...and good luck on a name...let me know what you come up with...maybe we can use what you don't!! :) :) :) Just kidding!!
Love ya
Becki :)