Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Sweet Angels

Busted with Mommy's eyeliner!


Eric "being Mommy"!! Oh so funny...!!



I love these two to pieces!! They have been so amazingly sweet to me. They both came into our bed this morning...usually not such a sweet thing...this morning I didn't mind. I'm going to miss them so much while I'm in the hospital so there are no arguments when they come into our bed. Anyway...they came in and Alex was on my left and Eric on my right side. Alex was falling asleep there rubbing my arm and Eric was rubbing my face. It was dark so I don't think either of them knew the other was rubbing me! Maybe my fat skin is so so soft?? (That's what my mom used to say about her skin when I would tell her it was so soft!) Since this was at an hour they should have been sleeping and they were both half asleep I think they were just being loving and sweet! I loved it though!! I love when Eric just comes up to me and says he loves me and when Alex says "Love...mommy...sooo...much". (Her sentences come out slowly!) We have been so blessed with sweet sweet children! I just adore everything about them!!



1 comment:

Andrea and Danny said...

I am in love with all of you! You're family is so adorable! Your skin isn't soft because your fat!!!!!! YOUR HAVING A BABY TOMORROW!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!